Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 19, 2008

    This Saturday. It's a Private Party Y'all.

    If you haven't heard... I'm holding a private party this Saturday called the re:connect "meet market for 100 friends and 100 friends". As it is PRIVATE, you won't find word of it anywhere on facebook, myspace etc...

    However, if you're a friend or acquaintance, like minded individual or kindred spirit... a frequent reader of my blog or email, or just a TRUE music lover who'd like to jam in an adult environment reserved to 200 heres how you get down.

    Oh... before I forget to mention. The music ~ everything new that's good with a little old, classic house, old hip hop etc. This is NOT an old school or musically themed party. It's a house party. With music by the one and only JESTER and JASON CHAMBERS... So think "The One" ~ a fusion of all my events from Soul Kitchen to Kajmere and all points in between (Amnesia, B-Boy, Big People Fete, X-Factor & Icon) etc.

    To get down... you know - you gotta get in. EMAIL: ian@amnesia.ca ~ DO NOT REPLY HERE OR YOU WON'T BE ADDED. This is an exclusive event and the price for exclusivity unfortunately is not free...but don't worry - you always get MORE than you pay for with me and trust me - the music alone - Jester and Attitude *(think back to when they nearly sunk the enterprise at Soul Kitchen boat cruise last summer) alone will be worth it.

    I WILL RETURN ALL REQUESTS FOR ADMISSION BY FRIDAY LATEST... Please don't panic if I don't respond right away...

    And you'll get the details when I respond. As I said. If I put it out, it's not private (and if you're on my friends list, I know you - or you're gonna be deleted soon lol - check: I've written something for EVERYONE on there).

    re:connect ~ the "meet" market this Saturday

    I

    p.s. re:connect is a meeting of my friends and their friends... it's NOT just for single people, although if you're looking for someone, my friends are a good place to start lol.

    p.p.s. Look out for:

    Soul Kitchen ~ Soundtrack edition
    next Friday March 28th at Blurr (214 Adelaide Street W) with Kid Kut and Jester...
    (Event details: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=23593371416 )
    $10 guestlist closes soon ~~~> email ian@amnesia.ca with "soul kitchen" in the re: line...)

    Big People Fete ~ The long awaited return takes place next Saturday March 29th at The Great Iron Pot (55 Nugget in Scarb) with the Original Dr. Jay de Soca Prince and Stretch McNeilly
    (Event details: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=8186199522 )

    Amnesia ~ Friday May 2nd. It's been a long time. We shouldn't have left you.

    p.p.p.s. I've joined the blackberry world... if you're a friend, send me your pin. Actually, while you're at it, if I've ever spoken to you on the phone, resend me your contact... I've lost most of mine that were in my last 2 phones and I'm generally updating and cleaning.

    p.p.p.p.s. I'm bloggin now... All my randomness and thoughts that go deeper than my email. Check it out here. http://ianandreespinet.blogspot.com/

    p.p.p.p.p.s. Since I didn't blog today, and I'm getting in the mood for re:connect and Soul Kitchen, here's my video of the day... The dance off from House Party ~ Ain't my type of hype babeeeee. I used to have the BIGGEST crush on Tisha Campbell. It must be the fore... umm seven head. It looks like mine. http://youtube.com/watch?v=UFSyBBglmpI
    SWITCH.

    p.p.p.p.p.p.s. You're not seeing the pants and slippery shoes that we used to dance in?!? I could watch youtube all day.

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. I used to hate hearing I "look like Kid", but even more "redhead kingpin" and at the top of the list "yellowman". Kids are so silly.

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Did ANYONE ever watch Class Act, House Party 2 or Funhouse? http://youtube.com/watch?v=7l4Nfg_zSyI

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. This is for Jester (the rap scene... http://youtube.com/watch?v=WXEsSrmabA0 ) ~ you're name is play... you just got played out.

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. I always found Kid looked more like Dan-E-O anyway lol... http://youtube.com/watch?v=CgtiwAOliWE )

    Bonus: (house party dance off in pajama jammy jam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fCzfnjITko

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Ain't gonna hurt nobody... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3fIgf3TeiQ ~ I wish I could have a party in my house... but people just don't know how to keep a secret lol. This Saturday in the next best thing. Don't beat the furnace.

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s.
    Sigh... I hear my girl Lauren London is engaged to Lil Wayne. Guess the bad boy wins again. (Girl... gold teeth make his mouth smell... I'll be over here waiting). She's a little young for me anyway...

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.
    s. Actually, all the 30 year old women I know have car seats for their men right now ~ I heard today that the 23 year old guys are doing all the things we're not doing. I've heard they have gaaaaaame... they're attentive (they ask with details about what ended up happening with the person you were conflicting with at work... they call every night, giving 3 rounds) etc...

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.
    p.s. How about? Working. Are they doing that? Hmmmph. After working 80 hours, I just want to spoon lol. 3 rounds? How about 1 time in the week and one Saturday every other week lol. And stop trying to kill a brother with all this "one hour sessions" talk.

    p.p.p.pp.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p
    .p.s. Studies show (lol) that "The Average Guy" has sex 1.5 times a week (79 times a year), and lasts about 14 minutes.
    He has a 1-in-4.3 chance of cheating on his wife and enjoys a total of 12.4 sex partners throughout his life.
    The odds that his wife will cheat on him are 1 in 8.3, and the average woman enjoys a total of four sex partners throughout her life.
    The Average Guy is 34.4 years old and earns about $36,100 a year.
    He's about 5-feet-9 and weighs 175 pounds.
    He's married with two children and has $3,100 in the bank.drinks at least 3.3 cups of coffee a day and 1.2 alcoholic drinks a day.
    He eats fast food 1.4 times a week, visits a pizza joint three times a month, eats steak twice a week and eats 245 eggs a year.
    The odds he'll have a heart attack are 1 in 21.
    The odds that he'll develop heart disease before age 60 are 1 in 3 :edit: see a correlation?
    The odds that he'll have high blood pressure are 1 in 4.
    The odds that he'll develop prostate cancer are 1 in 6.
    The odds that he'll develop diabetes are 1 in 12.

    Those statistics come from the June issue of Men's Health magazine. 12.4 sex partners eh? I got to get my weight up lol... I'm well below the national averages lol. Now hiring for the positon of... jumpoff lol. Kidding. Seriously. Don't apply.

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.
    p.p.p.p.s. You know what the thing is? I've been defending my "numbers". I'm not trying to give up a "number" to a girl if she's not gonna be around. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to do it a couple of times for no reason because now I wasted a number lol. You know what I'm talking about.

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.
    p.p.p.p.p.s. Don't judge me lol. At least I'm not like you girls and EXCLUDE the jumpoff that happened on vacation (if it's outside of the country it doesn't count), the ugly guy (that you conveniently forget until your girls pull you up on it), and your one one night stand from university or Club Epiphany (cause you were curious about whether roots men were really yardcore. nuff said)

    p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.
    p.p.p.p.p.p.s. What up KLC? I thought while we were bringing it back, I'd bring it back too. There's no money here - don't call me lol. (Call you this week).

    See you on Saturday...

    I

    No comments: