Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 26, 2009

    Fresh obsessed... Can you tell I'm feeling Drake?




    I've had heads turning in the city with my outlandish comments about the "heir to the throne", last having this kind of feeling about an artist as when I heard "Eminem on Dead Wrong" or "Jay and Big on Brooklyn's Finest" or Drake simply evoking the feeling of a rapper/singer with the excitement of a "young Lauryn Hill to me".


    So Far Gone has been in rotation since it's download, and I've copied it for 19 people thus far. Just now I got an inbox message about my sign in... "Ian Got the key to happiness & all the copies, remember this day like you bought a poppy. Drake= illmatic09 - I can't decide my favorite track".

    What more can I say?

    And for everyone that hasn't downloaded it, and has asked for an unbroken link...

    Here ya go:
    http://www.octobersveryown.net/mixtapes/drake_sofargone.zip

    And while you're at it, check out this interview.

    Hustler Watch: Drake from Eighty81 on Vimeo.

    No comments: