Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 12, 2009

    I achieved...

    something great today.

    It may not be a big deal for anyone else, but one of my life mantra's is to get up everyday and do something significant. In the last 24 hours, I did something that I've promised myself that I'd do for just over 3 years.

    I'm no where near the end of my journey - but I took the first - second step towards a goal.

    So - say 5 years ago, I decided that I would learn flash, the stuff that makes websites, ummm, for lack of a better description, move. And those evites that I like to send too. Finally, about 2 years ago, I spend an absurd amount of money for a 2 day course and learned, well - a little. After getting the software, and losing it on my desk (blank discs go missing on graphic designer's desks daily), and getting it again, I finally - finally installed it. And I actually did something with it.

    Over 48 hours later - with the majority of the work done within the first 8, with the remainder going to tweeking etc, I created my first EVER flash evite.

    Tell me what you think... You can be brutally honest - I realize that I have 97 in a 100 metre race left to go.

    Here's the product...

    CLICK THE IMAGE TO VIEW...

    Soul Kitchen Valentine's

    See the original post at >> ianandreespinet.blogspot.com

    No comments: