Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 29, 2008

    Settling the Score... Keys and Krates - One in A Million

    This morning, I WOKE UP.
    Feeling brand new and I jumped up
    Feeling my highs, and my lows
    In my soul, and my goals
    Just to stop smokin, and stop drinkin
    And I've been thinkin - I've got my reasons
    Just to get (by), just to get (by)
    Just to get (by), just to get (by)


    If only. As per usual, I'm up in the middle of the night. I can't sleep. Baby.

    So I'm on the net and I bump into this footage of my good good friend and pseudo protege, Jr. Flo and his new project Keys and Krates (the evolution of Symphony). I think it speaks for itself. Sick.

    Check out Keys and Krates TV here...



    and here...




    and here...



    Damn homey. I guess that B-Boy Document cd is out of the ? LOL.

    1 comment:

    QueenBea's sushi chronicles said...

    Wicked concept/event title! Is Symphony still going to happen though? I wanted to catch that at least once.